Custom Mapping Solutions for Village Level Maps
Any grass roots level development initiative at the village level requires clarity on demarcation of boundary. Without knowing the exact boundary of a village, planning for optimal utilisation of available land within the village jurisdiction is both difficult and can create legal hurdles in future.
With our Village Boundary Maps you can have clear visibility of the boundary on all sides that will assist in planning for the part of land that is currently available, and how that land can be utilized efficiently to deliver the maximum benefit to the inhabitants of the village.
All information and data used is as per Census 2011 and updated as per current data available. Clients can request maps in various formats including GIS.
- All information included is drawn from Census 2011 and updated with all subsequent state/ UT/ District/ Sub-district boundaries information.
- Information and data mapped in all formats including GIS for easy reference.
- Map supported with population Census 2011 data and presented as attributes in GIS format.
- Enhanced feature support can include road network map of national highways, state highways, district roads; forest/ green cover; water bodies including rivers, streams, lakes and ponds.
- Map designed to provide accurate overview to help in future planning, resource allocation and implementation of development initiatives.
- It helps in analysis,planning and decision making activities at the rural level by overlaying the demographics of the population like literacy rate, number of workers, age etc.
- These maps are highly used by the government organizations to plan the future development plans for the village.
- It also helps in determining the road networks i.e. the nationals highways,state highways with major rivers and forest around the particular village.
- Access to social mapping and related infrastructure.
- Aids in planning for future educational infrastructure.
- Help plan for future primary, secondary and tertiary medical infrastructure.
- Central government, state governments, district administrators, block development offices and panchayats.
- Private sector companies in FMCG, real estate, petroleum distribution, logistics, retail.
- Education consultants, academic institutions, research consultants.
- Medical services companies, health consultants, NGOs, social program activists.
- Watershed management and irrigation professionals in government and private sector.
- Agriculture related companies, animal husbandry and related consultants.
- Service providers like courier agencies, transport companies.
For ordering our Village Boundary Maps
, please fill up the query form or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org