Maps of India has been a premier service provider for capturing and delivering electoral information-based Election Maps to clients in India and overseas. Accurate election results data for Parliamentary and Assembly elections are graphically displayed for easy reference. Our maps offer built-in 'interactivity' to display Live results as they emerge, and can be displayed in several formats as per client request.
Map Variants include:
- Built-in interactivity allows for Live monitoring of election results giving easy view and understanding of the overall electoral geography.
- Polling stations mapped for easy reference.
- Option to develop application to run customised queries for result analysis. Map based business intelligence based HTML 5.0 applications can be developed to show results and other features in an attractive manner
- All maps presented as per 2008 delimitation and compatible with web and mobile platforms.
- Maps available in formats: Editable AI/EPS/PDF, High Resolution JPEG/PNG/TIFF, GIS - .shp/KML/KMZ/Mapinfo/Tab, HTML 5.0 based applications.
- India map along with all Parliamentary constituencies.
- Individual States along with their respective Parliamentary and Assembly constituencies.
- Individual Parliamentary constituencies along with their Assembly constituencies.
- Easy-to-view visual demarcation of constituencies.
- No more monotonous tabular displays. Our maps come with 'on-screen' display of information of the winning candidate and party, total number of votes received and victory margin.
- Election results highlighted through party-wise colour-coding display for visual clarity.
- Media Houses, Psephologists, Journalists and Party Analysts: Results displayed in real time with the option to add/ overlay any additional information or data.
- Our Election Maps can be used by media houses to develop in-house applications for display of customised electoral information and data for broadcast across platforms.
- Print Media: Static maps present colour coded, ready-to-use electoral results data for immediate publication.
- Political Parties: Analysis made easy for all political parties. They can now track individual constituencies, voting patterns past and present, geography and candidate performance own and rival parties.
- Election officials, district administrators, civil servants, NGOs, research analysts, etc.
For ordering our Election Maps
, please fill up the query form or drop a mail at email@example.com